We're always pumped for Shake Rattle & Roll but tonight we're extra excited to dance the night away with all you swingers and shakers!
Doll up and shimmy on down to Clinton's (693 Bloor St W) for 10pm sharp!
1. The Beach Boys - Surfin' Safari
2. Leslie Gore - It's My Party
3. Betty Everett - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
4. The Isley Brothers - Twist & Shout
5. Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop
6. The Ram Jam Band - Shake, Shake, Senora
7. The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
8. Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
The baddest, and our ultimate favorite, drummer in rock'n'roll would've been 67 today. Happy Birthday Keith, you bad muthafucka! So in his honor, us Bangs & Blush girls are going harder than we ever have before! Come party with us tonight at SHAKE RATTLE & ROLL, and let's have a night we won't ever forget!
This Friday we're going harder then ever because a bonus Friday means a bonus FUCK IT! Meet us at Clinton's Tavern for 10pm when
we hit you with a ton of ear searing pleasures from the 90s & 00s. Near, far, wherever you are you'll want to party with us this weekend.
1. Fergie - Glamorous
2. Jessica Simpson - Irresistible
3. Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy
4. Shania Twain - That don't Impress Me Much
5. Christina Aguilera - Fighter
6. Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me
7. Hilary Duff - Fly
8. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
You all know Misty Rock n' Roll right? She's a monthly swinger, shaker and music maker at Shake Rattle & Roll! Misty and I were talking this morning when she happened to mention the most brilliant of ideas. See Misty has been working all summer long and hasn't had a chance to get out of the city so her and her gal pals have been renting hotel rooms all around Toronto as a mini getaway - the catch? They've been renting rooms in hotels with some badass pools! Genius right? Who doesn't want to spend their Saturday poolside sipping cocktails? I asked Misty for some of her top picks and we've added ours because dippin' and sippin' all weekend long sounds like a total dream.
Sheraton Center (123 Queen St. W)
Radisson Admiral (249 Queens Quay West)
Hyatt Regency (370 King Street W)
The Thompson Hotel (550 Wellington Street W)
Toronto Don Valley Hotel (175 Wynford Drive)